LLB, B.Comm (CorpFin) GDLP
Vinnie practises across both the corporate and commercial team and the wills and estates team within Precision Legal. Vinnie is admitted as a solicitor and barrister of the Supreme Court of South Australia.
Vinnie commenced her legal career in wills and estates and now also practices within the area of corporate and commercial law. Drawing from personal experiences, she has earned a reputation for establishing profound connections with clients, fostering relationships built on understanding, and continues to maintain a proactive, client-centric approach, treating each client’s situation with individual care and attention.
Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Malay, Vinnie’s multilingual abilities are pivotal in bridging language barriers and enhancing client relationships.
Areas of Practice
- Property Law
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Civil Law
- Wills, Estates Planning and Administration
- Drafting simple and complex wills
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and Advance Care Directives
- Advising on Deeds of Family Arrangement, Statutory declarations, and Contracts for Mutual Wills
- Assisting with simple and complex probate and Letters of Administration applications
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Finance)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Law Society of South Australia
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association